Mini Tuff-Lite, Folding Knife with Plain Edge
- Cold Steel Tuff-Lite Series -
Tough enough to do the job and light enough to be handy, Cold Steel's Tuff-Lite folders are there when you need them. They are perfectly sized to slip
into a pocket, clip to your waistband or wear around your neck on a lanyard.
Offering wide, hollow ground blades, they are mercilessly sharp and can shear through the toughest materials with unexpected ease. Due to their slant point,
they are highly useful for precision work and offer deep penetration and great cutting potential.
The Tuff-Lite folding knives offer a surprisingly good grip due to their superbly engineered handles. Made of Grivory, they show a stupendous power-to-weight
ratio and feature Cold Steel's state-of-the-art Tri-AdÂ® lock, which gives them astonishing muscle for their size.
Small and light enough to be carried with ease, yet tough enough, they make terrific 24/7 companions for all walks of life.
- Mini Tuff-Lite with plain blade
- Blade material: Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel
- Overall length: approx. 12.7 cm
- Blade length: approx. 5.1 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 2.5 mm
- Handle: approx. 7.6 cm long, Griv-EXâ„¢ (Grivory)
- With stainless steel pocket/belt clip
- Weight: approx. 48 g
- Cold Steel Product No.: 20MT
- Also available with serrated edge (CST-20MTS) or as larger (plain or serrated) version (CST-20LT and CST-20LTS).